Status Check For Freshmen Applicants
- Early Action applicants will receive a decision as early as January 8, and no later than January 30.
- Regular Decision applicants will receive a decision beginning March 1, and no later than May 1.
- Regular Decision applicants who meet the scholarship consideration deadline will receive an admissions decision as early as February 15, or as late as May 1. Scholarship candidates may be contacted earlier regarding scholarship options.
When checking your status, you may find the following admissions status possibilities:
- Accepted: official decision in which admission is approved/offered
- Deferred: applicant is “on hold” during further review of applications
- Denied: official decision in which admission is not approved
- Waitlisted: applicant will be admissible if/when an open space becomes available
An applicant may also receive a status of withdrawn for scores if individual test score sections do not meet the Board of Regents test score mandates; withdrawn applicants may submit new test scores and contact Undergraduate admissions to request an official re-evaluation of their admission file.
For assistance, you may call our office Monday through Friday at 404-413-2500, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., or contact your admission counselor directly.