Foreign Credential Evaluations
Georgia State University requires that all international academic documents (transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, leaving examination results, etc.) be formally evaluated by either the Office of Undergraduate Admission or an independent evaluation service, which can be found at www.naces.org.
Georgia State University offers in-house evaluation for all international freshmen applicants. Students are required to submit all official documents directly to the office of admissions.
- High school graduation certificate (if you earned it already)
- High school academic transcript (includes all subjects taken and grades earned for three recent academic years of study)
- Mark sheet (includes the final examination results)
- Special examinations
|Examinations system||Accepted Credential|
|French Baccalaureate Program||
|International Baccalaureate (IB) Exams||
|Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC)||
|The West African Examinations Council (WEAC)||
|IGCSE, GCSE: O-Level, A-Level, AS-Level Exams||
International Transfer Students
Georgia State University offers limited in-house evaluation on foreign college transcripts.
To find out if your application is qualified for Georgia State’s in-house evaluation, please contact our international admissions in-house evaluator Coco Ke at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submit all academic records in the native language, accompanied by an English translation, if the native language is not English.
- Georgia State University only provides in house evaluation based on official transcript, unofficial transcript will not be processed.
- Georgia State University will not preview any credential without an official submission of online application.
- If you have any questions about in-house foreign credential evaluation, please contact our in-house evaluator Coco Ke at email@example.com with your Georgia State University Panther ID number and your full name.