International Admissions FAQ
If you have completed a bachelor’s degree at a regionally-accredited college or university and wish to enroll in undergraduate-level courses at Georgia State University as a non-degree seeking student, you are considered a post-baccalaureate applicant. Detailed requirements for all post-baccalaureate applicants can be found here.
- Completed all parts of the application, including signature and date
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $60
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Submit official college transcript(s)
Please do not submit your only original copy – bring it to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and we will make a copy from the original.
- Submit official evaluation (if appropriate)
Georgia State University requires that all international documents be evaluated by an independent evaluation service. Post-baccalaureate applicants are required to submit a document by document evaluation.
- Submit photocopies of immigration documents (if appropriate)