International Freshmen Checklist
Freshman applicants are those who are currently in high school or have received a high school diploma and have less than 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours of college credit. Detailed requirements for all freshman applicants can be found here.
- Complete all parts of the application, including signature and date
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $60
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores electronically to Georgia State University
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Submit official high school transcript(s)
Please do not submit your only original copy – bring it to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and we will make a copy from the original.
- Submit official evaluation (if appropriate)
Georgia State University requires that all international documents be evaluated by an independent evaluation service. Freshman applicants are required to submit a document by document evaluation with the GPA included.
- Submit photocopies of immigration documents (if appropriate)
- Submit the International Applicant Immigration Form (if appropriate)