International Transfer Checklist
Transfer applicants are those who have attended an accredited college inside or outside the U.S. and have more than 30 transferrable hours or 45 transferrable quarter hours of credit. Detailed requirements for all transfer applicants can be found here.
- Completed all parts of the application, including signature and date
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $60
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Submit official college transcript(s)
Please do not submit your only original copy – bring it to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and we will make a copy from the original.
- Submit official evaluation (if appropriate)
Georgia State University requires that all international documents be evaluated by an independent evaluation service. Transfer applicants are required to submit a course by course evaluation.
- Submit photocopies of immigration documents (if appropriate)
- Submit the International Applicant Immigration Form (if appropriate)