Transfer applicants are those who have attended an accredited college inside or outside the U.S. and have more than 30 transferrable hours or 45 transferrable quarter hours of credit.
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 grade point average in college-level courses (excluding development/remedial courses) from all accredited institutions attended.
- Complete all parts of the application, including signature and date
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $60
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Submit official college transcript(s)
Please do not submit your only original copy – bring it to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and we will make a copy from the original.
- Submit official evaluation (if appropriate)
Georgia State University requires that all international documents be evaluated by an independent evaluation service. Transfer applicants are required to submit a course by course evaluation.
- After you are academically admitted to Georgia State University, International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will contact you about next steps to request your immigration documents and student visa.