Visa/Residency Documentation

International applicants must submit the appropriate documents depending on your legal status:
Non-immigrant visa holders: submit a copy of your I-94 card or U.S visa showing current status.

Students on any visa type other than permanent residents are considered non-immigrant visa holders.

  • If you are on a B-1, B-2, F-1, F-2, or J-1 visa, you must also complete the International Applicant Immigration Form and submit all additional documents listed on the form, including an official statement from the academic department you wish to enter at Georgia State explaining the objective of your non-degree course of study.
  • Permanent residents: submit a copy of both sides of your Green Card.

Also, please read the International Supplemental Information Packet.