Get a Taste of Georgia State’s Dining Options
Some of your favorite college memories will be made sharing a meal with friends on campus. At Georgia State, we are committed to providing you with quality food at affordable prices. Did you know that our fully functional hydroponic farm benefits from innovative climate technology and produces crops with zero herbicides or pesticides? You can enjoy a meal made with our freshly grown produce right on campus!
While you are in the midst of your college search process, don’t forget to consider the dining options at the universities you are applying to. We’ve devised a list of eateries on campus that are sure to give you a taste of what Georgia State has to offer. There are options for students looking for a “homestyle” cooked meal, an international dining experience or a quick study break snack. Whether you’re craving wings, pizza, sushi, salad or fresh baked goods, you can find what you’re looking for at Georgia State.
Patton Hall, Piedmont North and Piedmont Central are great options for foodies, vegans and vegetarians looking for an “all you care to eat”dining experience. At Patton Hall, Piedmont North and Piedmont Central, you’ll find a grill station, an international station, tasty made-to-order deli sandwiches, baked treats perfect for those who have a sweet tooth, a fresh salad bar and so much more. With a variety of dishes being served throughout the week, you’ll surely be spoiled with a plethora of options. For service hours and menus visit our Dining Commons webpage.
The Dining Commons offer 5-day or 7-day Meal Plans, a convenient option for those who don’t have the time to cook or fear the thought of boiling an egg. Campus meal plans provide you with access to cooked meals whenever you please!
- Centennial Café: Open from 8am to 3pm, Centennial Café serves fresh sandwiches, wraps, sushi and homemade desserts. Stop by for breakfast and/or lunch!
- The Courtyard: Located in the lobby of Student Center East, you’ll find a relaxing spot where you can unwind with a Chai Tea Latte and a freshly baked cookie. Both their Far East Fusion and “Panther Passport” selections, provide you with delicious meals from around the globe. Check out their academic hours and menu here.
- Legal Grounds: Stop by the lobby of the College of Law where you’ll find grab-and-go snacks that are perfect for a quick study snack.
- Miss Demeanor’s Café: Located on the 5th floor in the College of law serving an assortment of hot and cold beverages, from personal pizza’s to salad bowls complete with hydroponic lettuce from our farm.
- Perimeter College Marketplace Café: Our newest café currently open at the Clarkston, Decatur, Dunwoody and Newton campuses. Satisfy your tastebuds with fresh salad, delicious wraps/sandwiches and baked sweet treats. Check out their hours of operation here
On the 3rd floor of Student Center West, there are a range of options to choose from.
- Pounce Deli is perfect for meat lovers! They offer a choice of 6inch or 12inch sub meal combos.
- Get ready for some leafy greens! Pounce Garden serves salad combos for great prices.
- Missed breakfast? State Place Grill not only serves lunch/dinner specials like burgers with your own choice of toppings, they serve breakfast biscuits, pancakes and omelets from 7am, Monday to Friday.
- Try out Southern Market’s signature dishes like their assorted wings or their Homestyle Macaroni and cheese.
- At Trattoria 1913, you can customize pasta with your choice of meat and/or vegetables. Choose your pasta from linguini, penne or rigatoni topped with grilled chicken, beef meatballs, sausage or shrimp.