If you’ve completed 30 or more credit hours of study with at least a 2.0 grade point average at Perimeter College, you can seamlessly transition to the Atlanta Campus without having to reapply.
- Earn two degrees at once.
- Choose from the largest selection of bachelor’s degrees in the state.
- Enhance your educational experience with the rich student life, major research programs and internship opportunities exclusive to downtown Atlanta.
- Finish college better prepared for a career or graduate school.
To transition to the Atlanta Campus, you need to have:
- Completed 30 or more credit hours with at least a 2.0 grade point average at Perimeter College, including all units of Area A of the Board of Regents’ core curriculum.
- Completed all Required High School Curriculum courses.
After consulting your academic adviser at Perimeter College, submit your Transition Application by clicking Get Started below.
Note: Once accepted as a bachelor’s degree student at the Atlanta Campus, you will no longer be able to take classes through Perimeter College.
Our admissions counselors are here to guide you through the application and acceptance process. Connect with yours today. View our team of undergraduate admissions counselors (for bachelor's degrees).
Looking for Perimeter College counselors?
Find your counselor.